ATM Market | Evolving Opportunities with Diebold Nixdorf Inc. and Euronet Worldwide Inc. | Technavio
As the business impact of COVID-19 spreads, the 2021-2025 ATM market is expected to experience negative and lower growth. Technavio can help you understand the impact of the pandemic on supply chain operations, the effect of changes in government regulations on the market, and the new product launch strategies of key market players.
Although the COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries, the epidemic’s immediate impact is varied. While a few industries will see lower demand, many others will remain unscathed and show promising growth opportunities. Technavio’s in-depth research covers all of your needs, as our research reports include all predictable market scenarios, including pre and post COVID-19 analysis.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Based on segmentation, which is the leading segment in the market?
The offsite ATM segment was the first ATM deployment segment in 2020.
- What is the main driver of the market?
The main driver of the market is the increase in the number of mobile ATMs.
- How fast should the market grow?
The market rate is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 6%.
- What is the size of the APAC market?
48% of the growth will come from APAC.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second at 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third free.
Related reports on consumer discretionary include:
The market is fragmented and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Diebold Nixdorf Inc., Euronet Worldwide Inc., Fujitsu Ltd., GRGBanking, Guangzhou KingTeller Technology Co. Ltd., Hitachi Ltd., Hyosung Corp., NCR Corp., Oki Electric Industry Co. Ltd. of the main market players.
The multifunctional functionality of ATMs, the increase in the number of mobile ATMs and the increasing importance of remote ATM technology in ATMs will provide immense opportunities for growth. To make the most of opportunities, market sellers should focus more on growth prospects in fast growing segments, while maintaining their positions in slow growing segments.
2021-2025 ATM Market: Segmentation
The ATM market is segmented as follows:
- Offsite vending machine
- Vending machine on site
- North America
- South America
To learn more about global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR44212
2021-2025 ATM Market: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market through the study, synthesis and summation of data from multiple sources. the ATM market report covers the following areas:
- ATM market size
- ATM market trends
- Industry analysis of the ATM market
Technavio offers three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable and pessimistic) given the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s extensive research has had a direct and indirect impact on COVID-19 market research reports.
Sign up for a free trial today and get instant access to over 17,000 market research reports.
2021-2025 ATM Market: Highlights
- Market CAGR during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on the factors that will contribute to the growth of the ATM market over the next five years
- Estimation of ATM market size and its contribution to parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the ATM market
- Market competitive landscape analysis and detailed supplier information
- Complete details on the factors that will challenge the growth of the ATM market vendors
- Market ecosystem
- Impact of COVID-19 on specialized consumer services
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market Outlook: Forecast for 2020 – 2025
- Impact of COVID-19 on the ATM industry
Five forces analysis
- Summary of the five forces
- The bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- The threat of new participants
- The threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- State of the market
Market segmentation by deployment
- Market segments
- Comparison by deployment
- Offsite Vending Machine Market Size and Forecast 2020-2025
- On-Premises ATM – Market Size and Forecast 2020-2025
- Others – Market Size and Forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by deployment
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- APAC Market Size and Forecast 2020-2025
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA – Market Size and Forecast 2020-2025
- Main leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market factors
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Supplier landscape
- Landscape disturbance
- Covered suppliers
- Positioning of sellers in the market
- Diebold Nixdorf Inc.
- Euronet World Inc.
- Fujitsu Ltd.
- Guangzhou KingTeller Technology Co. Ltd.
- Hitachi Ltd.
- Hyosung Corp.
- NCR Corp.
- Oki Electric Industry Co. Ltd.
- The Digicon group
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US $
- Research methodology
- Abreviations list
Technavio is one of the world’s leading technology research and consulting companies. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help companies identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialist analysts, Technavio’s report library includes over 17,000+ reports, spanning 800 technologies, spanning 50 countries. Their customer base consists of companies of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing customer base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, in-depth research and actionable market intelligence to identify opportunities in existing markets. and potentials and assess their competitive positions in changing market scenarios.
Communication and Marketing Officer
United States: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
E-mail: [email protected]